Interested in a career with US Bail Runners?
The key to a successful business is maintaining an elevated level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. At US Bail Runners, we believe having qualified employees, who are given the opportunity to thrive, leads to outstanding customer service.
Based in California, our company offers outstanding opportunities to those who want to become an employee.
The following are requirements for becoming an employee of US Bail Runners:
- Be a US citizen
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Be a high school graduate
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions involving moral character, false statements, perjury, or domestic violence
- Possess a U.S. state issued valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel out of state
Please contact us for information about the application process.